Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pay It Forward

Here's something new. :)  I caught just a little bit of a Pay It Forward blog movement a few days ago and was kind of intruiged.  Didn't go looking for the details at the time, but they kind of landed in my lap tonight, thanks to CraftyRie (via facebook), who pointed to Cas at Sew It Seams, who heard about it from Sally at ::virtu::, who got it from Rie at CraftyRie.  (Still with me?)

So, that seemed like a good sign to maybe jump in. :)

The rules:  (This is a copy and paste, so I make sure to get it right.)


So here's what happens:


I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.
  • I have 365 days to do it in…
  • What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well:
  • you must have a blog
  • and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did! 
So...comment. :)  Link me to your blog post and I'll start plotting to make you something that you'll hopefully find cool or useful or fun.  And I can't wait to see what people get to making for who signs up with them.

And...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment